Recruiting – Event Manager
By admin | 11.02.2020 | 0 Comments
An new opportunity has arisen for an Event Manager to join us here at The Angels Events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events Manager looking to join an exciting and dynamic Harrogate based agency. Working with a range of corporate and high-profile private clients across the UK and sometimes beyond, events will include gala dinners and balls, weddings, parties and more.
The role requires someone who is able to think creatively, work proactively and understand all areas of events from venues, supplier management, design and production through to meeting clients, writing proposals and managing budgets.
In return you will receive a great development opportunity with long term career prospects and the opportunity to work with an innovative event team and deliver luxury events.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Attending client meetings and pitches
- Preparing and producing detailed proposals
- Creation and management of budgets
- Creating project plans and critical timelines for events
- Specifying and managing production and technical requirements
- Supplier management including selection, negotiation and contracts
- On-site management
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of multi-account handling
- To be commercially and financially astute
- To demonstrate confident networking and negotiation skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as events will likely take place over evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of working within an events agency for a minimum of 2 years
Our ideal candidate is professional, passionate, hardworking and dedicated to helping push forward the organisation’s growth.
Experience and a full UK driving licence are essential for this role. Relevant references will be required.
Should you wish to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com