Marketing & Social Media Executive
By admin | 17.10.2019 | 0 Comments
We are looking for a confident, dynamic Digital Marketer with a minimum of two years’ experience within a similar role within luxury brands.
The successful candidate will develop and implement an effective digital communication strategy, whilst ensuring the integrity of the brands.
Experience and good working knowledge of digital marketing techniques is vital – as is the desire to keep up to date with new technology. Applicants must have exceptional organisation/project management skills and must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and creative flair.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills must be able to use their initiative report to Director level.
It is a challenging but very fulfilling role and the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running!
Full driving licence required.
• Strong copywriting skills with a high standard of spoken and written English
• An up to date knowledge of SEO and experience implementing SEO activity
• Understanding of link building and keyword research
• Proven track record of working with Google AdWords from campaign implementation and monitoring/improvement to analysis
• Experience of CMS
• Familiarity with, and understanding of, Google Analytics
• Intermediate to Advanced levels using Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Excel, Word and intermediate understanding of HTML
• Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
• Manage social media communications
• Previous luxury brand experience would be preferable but is not essential
• Adobe photoshop skills/image editing
• Experience using Campaign Monitor or similar mail software
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com